Search the forum,

Discuss new from Oz - me! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

nudge

Hi all hope this Ozi can be of service here.

been in the sales side of the building industry ( mostly trade ) all my working life,35 years. The Tiling side for over 20years in Australia, with Laticrete initially and for the past 14 years as the co-founder of "Tilers Express" a store dedicated to the Trade Tiler. My customers consider me to be one of the most knowledgable people in our industry here, yet the Australian chapter of this forum banned me upon joining?:mad2:

no problems it's obviously a political site here so i hope to be able to chat to some poms and other internationals instead.:prrr:

R

Ramag

Welcome :welcome: Why would they ban you ? or were you trying to sell without becoming a sponsor. From the short time I have been on the site I can only say Fair Play Rules.
All the best

N

nudge

Why would they ban you ? or were you trying to sell without becoming a sponsor.

absolutely not! - i had only joined for one day, contributed to some posts and left. got back to work today and got the message - "banned" - never to join again! no comments - no reasons - no recoarse, i think i must be someone's opposition over here? = which is why i said it is probably political!

Reply to new from Oz - me! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen