Search the forum,

Discuss MY Friend died today, gutted. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

Yes his lovely smiling face with a load of bedding plants sticking out the top...I wish I had Terry turned into a fish tank...sob.

Lynn

S

Scott

You lot been on the sauce tonight?

Is this the plant suggestion?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited by a moderator:
C

Colour Republic

Lost mine a few years back and I still think of him most days, he caught fire too.

Had a few days to gather my thoughts then went out and got Hetty who's now a working girl.

Gutted when I found out just a few days ago I could have bought a new heart for Henry at just £35

henry motor replacement - Google Search

D

DHTiling

My Henry was an OLD man and really he was working to hard these days.. i think a youthful Henry would be the way to go.. Sort of a toyboy ..:lol:

D

doug boardley

I'm sure there's a Henry Heaven Dave, and he will be looking down smiling at us all. When's the service?

T

Time's Ran Out

And all this was brought about by tempting fate - just last week a thread was discussed about 'best' vacums (hoovers) and I distinctly remember Dave promoting the age of his 'Henry'.

Time to go back to my trustee brush - had it for 15 years - 10 new handles and 8 shanks (trigger from Only fools and horses).

Reply to MY Friend died today, gutted. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen