Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss MY Friend died today, gutted. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I was doing a re-grout and using the Fein and my henry hoover..

About half hr went by, solid grout raking and hoover sucking... i smelt a burning smell and thought hey up!.. and then all of a sudden my son jumps up as his bum was a bit warm.. Henry just about caught fire and was smoking more than Dan...:smilewinkgrin:

Bang!!!! he died..:yikes:

Still smoking my son grabbed poor henry and ran downstairs to give him the kiss of life.. Too late Henry has passed away as of 3:36 pm today..

RIP Henry my Friend.. you will be missed..

OP
S

Stewart

Lol..... Always a sad time when you loose a close friend. Our deepest sympathies are with you and your son at this time with the sad loss of Henry.

On the upside.... It's a chance to buy some new gear....!

OP
P

Pebbs

When Terry my TV died, I was heartbroken, he was a great mate, who saw me through many tough times. It took me two weeks before I let anyone take him down the council dump.

I feel your loss Dave!

Pebbs

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
I still have my 'enry in the garage, the bearings have gone, tried to price up a repair but that's as pricey as a new 'un, oh well, on the count up to 'enery the eighth lol

OP
W

White Room

That title was enough to make me ponder for a moment then oh god, not the
Henry
sad-023.gif
I'm filling up

OP
D

DHTiling

I have looked at the dewalt vacuum but i think a Henry2 would be better.. but i have to bury and grieve for henry first.

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
I have looked at the dewalt vacuum but i think a Henry2 would be better.. but i have to bury and grieve for henry first.

Don't bury him, cut his head open and turn him into a plant pot, you'll be together forever that way ..........erm ;)

OP
P

Pebbs

Yes his lovely smiling face with a load of bedding plants sticking out the top...I wish I had Terry turned into a fish tank...sob.

Lynn

OP
S

Scott

You lot been on the sauce tonight?

Is this the plant suggestion?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C

Colour Republic

Lost mine a few years back and I still think of him most days, he caught fire too.

Had a few days to gather my thoughts then went out and got Hetty who's now a working girl.

Gutted when I found out just a few days ago I could have bought a new heart for Henry at just £35

henry motor replacement - Google Search

OP
D

DHTiling

My Henry was an OLD man and really he was working to hard these days.. i think a youthful Henry would be the way to go.. Sort of a toyboy ..:lol:

Reply to MY Friend died today, gutted. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock