Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss MY Friend died today, gutted. in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

doug boardley

I'm sure there's a Henry Heaven Dave, and he will be looking down smiling at us all. When's the service?

T

Time's Ran Out

And all this was brought about by tempting fate - just last week a thread was discussed about 'best' vacums (hoovers) and I distinctly remember Dave promoting the age of his 'Henry'.

Time to go back to my trustee brush - had it for 15 years - 10 new handles and 8 shanks (trigger from Only fools and horses).

I

Ian

Sad times, did he look like this when he was on his way out :lol:

imagesCAJ857O2.jpg

D

DHTiling

And all this was brought about by tempting fate - just last week a thread was discussed about 'best' vacums (hoovers) and I distinctly remember Dave promoting the age of his 'Henry'.

Time to go back to my trustee brush - had it for 15 years - 10 new handles and 8 shanks (trigger from Only fools and horses).

FEAR Not!!!!!

He LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!! i plugged him in today.. a big puff of smoke and away he sucked...:hurray:

I am so chuffed my old friend lives on but i must cut his work hrs down..:lol:

I hope it isn't just a last gasp before he finally croaks but fingers crossed my son's kiss of life did work..:smilewinkgrin:

Bri shame on you posting haunting pics of wide eyed henry..:69:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
lol Dave. Pleased to hear henry's back to work. He'll be happy to have his hours cut a bit I'm guessing too, so I'm pleased about that too.

Give him a new heart if he needs one. 30 quid aint bad.

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hehehe,my wife bought it cause it was a couple of quid cheaper than the masculine version,pity i never do the vacuming . :)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
dave i think the only fair thing to do would be to let henry have early retirement.

he can stay in your van for the time being, enjoying his days out, maybe the odd trip to the sea side, then when you need the space you can put him into a retirement home The Grange Garage is a good one in you area, and if he has no assets it wont cost him a penny, however i fear not, as you say hes worked hard all his life so the goverment will bleed him dry :lol:

Reply to MY Friend died today, gutted. in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks