Search the forum,

Discuss Moore Maintenance in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
If you are looking for carpenters, joiners or tilers in Cambridgeshire, please come to Moore Maintenance. I offer a wide range of services from natural stone floor tiling to complete bathroom and kitchen installations.

I have 10 years of experience in the trade and have worked on numerous projects including households, pubs, hotels and shops. I welcome all enquiries however large or small from both the domestic and commercial sectors.

Services
A friendly, local sole-trader with experience in all aspects of tiling, including ceramics, porcelain and natural stone, granite, marble and terracotta, Moore Maintenance can provide you with a quality tiling service for floors and walls.

Additionally, I can provide an interior carpentry service, including kitchens, bedrooms, bathroom furniture and general property maintenance.

Tiling Services
City and Guilds approved, I offer a friendly, reliable service taking pride in the quality of work undertaken.

I offer a full range of tiling including:

• Wall
  • Floor
  • Natural Stone
  • Ceramic
  • Porcelain
I also undertake full bathroom and kitchen installations

Reply to Moore Maintenance in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen