Discuss Minton Tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

polmenna

Hi, anyone know how to lift a Minton Tiled floor without breaking them? :yikes:

P

polmenna

Hi, thanks for your replys. None are loose. I think they are cemented in place but havent ried to get them up yet. Any ideas on how I can start? What tool would you use?

H

hutchinsons

i use a dremil with a really thin blade.unforunatly they are usually close together and you sometimes have to cut slightly the edge of tiles.but this i find ok and nesessary because if you have to damage the tile you are removing you dont want to damage the tiles next to it...(as you can see my spelling isnt the best sorry):smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Minton Tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

HI Can anyone help me with some tile blooming that has happened , laid a floor on durabase...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi. Screed been down ten years, no issues . I’m about to start the mammoth task of lifting...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I recently tiled a shower floor with a basalt mosaic tile. I used kerapoxy for the...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to source some specific tiles from Marazzi, but it seems most UK dealers are just...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay