Discuss Matching advice (long shot) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hipposgobeserk

Hi
My bathroom suite is in need of replacing... the room is quite large and is half tiled the whole way round with white tiles and the blue tiles along the entire top edge.. including in the shower etc. They don't offend me enough to replace all the tiles in the bathroom..But as we wanted a slightly larger shower cubicle it's going to mess a couple of them up. Does anyone know where I might find something like this image or suggest an alternative plan of action if not please?

20180222_084414.jpg

T

Time's Ran Out

They are Venis tiles originally available from CTD group ( now Saint Gobain)
Plain tiles are 20x20cm and border 10x20cm.
It is a separate listel top piece.
They are about 25 years old.
They have a bumpy surface.
No chance of getting any now.

Reaction score
20x20 com white with a blue 20cm long pencil tile? Or rip out entire cubicle leave rest of the room and do the cubicle in a completely different tile if you really don't want to re tile the whole room?

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Those were produced by Porcelanosa approximately 25 years ago fixed lots of them and had them in my own bathroom in last house.Dont think you'll find anyone with them now.

Reply to Matching advice (long shot) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay