Search the forum,

Discuss Marmox on top of Aquapanel ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cog32

Hi,

I've already put aquapanel onto a frame at the rear end of the bath to create a ledge/step. My question is that I need to build the height on the horizontal part by about 10mm. As i've already got some marmox lying around can I simply glue/screw this onto the aquapanel then tile??

A

Aston

as above, marmox over existing aqua panel no problem. if its fixed to frame work, then just overboard with the marmox and screw into existing framework.

just one thing, excuse me if have i read/interpreted this wrong but have you used aqua panel as a verticle panel, fastened to timer frame work OR to make a step. ie a step that you would actually stand on?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cog32

as above, marmox over existing aqua panel no problem. if its fixed to frame work, then just overboard with the marmox and screw into existing framework.

just one thing, excuse me if have i read/interpreted this wrong but have you used aqua panel as a verticle panel, fastened to timer frame work OR to make a step. ie a step that you would actually stand on?

...At the end of the bath there is a 6" gap to the wall, so i got the bathroom fitter to put a frame which is the height of 1 tile ( a sort of ledge ) above the height of the bath. I've got aquapanel on it but need to increase the height by about 10mm. I've got some marmox lying around so was wondering if I could screw/glue this onto the aquapanel horizontal part.

Reply to Marmox on top of Aquapanel ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen