Search the forum,

Discuss Looking to get Henry in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

Get a nikfisk aero, available at screw fix. When I bought mine i chose it over a Henry as it's more suitable to heavy use, and it had dust extraction and a plug socket on it for tool take off. I never thought I would use dust extraction but I use it all the time!

M

Matt Bott

Get a nikfisk aero, available at screw fix. When I bought mine i chose it over a Henry as it's more suitable to heavy use, and it had dust extraction and a plug socket on it for tool take off. I never thought I would use dust extraction but I use it all the time!
I'll check it out cheers

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
They make a henry (numatics) with twin motors which would be powerful enough to suck the carpet clean off the floor ha

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
This is wet and dry, is this the right model?

Nilfisk Aero 26-21 PC 1250W 25Ltr Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner 240V - http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/nilfisk-aero-26-21-pc-1250w-25ltr-wet-dry-vacuum-cleaner-240v/66972

Reply to Looking to get Henry in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen