Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for these wood effect tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sean Hannam

Hi, looking for some replacement tiles that match this image or very similar to patch a gap in my parents house. All help appreciated.

Thanks

sean
IMG_0025.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Topps tiles used to sell them. Think they're 450 x 450. Ceramic printed. They were rare even when they sold them so I doubt it'll be easy or quick finding some now. I remember the last batch or two in the company's 300+ stores being sought after because they'd chip easy and show the biscuit through which was clay coloured if I remember rightly. Used to see on the internal deliveries 1 or 2 tiles heavily bubble wrapped on a pallet on its own because a store in the North had finally found a store in the South with a tile from the same batch number.

So my first try would be to take a pic to Topps tiles.

Reply to Looking for these wood effect tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen