Search the forum,

Discuss Looking For A Specific Tile in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Ricard McKay

Hello to you all,

I have just recently moved into a new home and I have discovered a crack in one of my bathroom tiles which I may have caused to be honest whilst fixing a leak.

There isn't any spare tiles whatsoever so I am desperately trying to find a single or pack of tiles so that I can replace the cracked one which would obviously be the cheapest option as I have underfloor heating in there as well.

The tiles were bought from Topps Tiles and were known as the 'Monte Grey' (33 x 33) but Topps have said that they are now discontinued so I am desperately trying to find a solution to my issue.

I took a small sample to all the tile stores in Leeds to try and fine a match but with no joy.

Has anyone got any advice on how I can get a hold of a replacement? or indeed what I should do?

Thanks

Ricky

T

Tile Shop

There is a place in Leeds called Ceramica Impex LTD.

The tile you have is from Turkish factory called Kalebodur, a.k.a. Canakkale Seramik. Impex are one of the main importers and may be your best bet in trying to track some down (if you haven't done so already).

0113 265 5626
Unit 1 Victoria Industrial Park
Victoria Rad
Leeds
LS14 2LA

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Looking For A Specific Tile in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen