Search the forum,

Discuss Long shot looking for a couple of these in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Jimcub

TF
Reaction score
i have these in my kitchen but they only did up to the front legs of the units, now I have ripped the units out and knocked through into the conservatory.
I found 8 new tiles in the shed but I could do with a couple more, willing to pay postage as long as well wrapped and protected I don't want to do a mosaic.

IMG_1139.JPG IMG_1140.JPG IMG_1141.JPG

T

Tile Shop

Waldorf. The 410 version stopped being made in 2015/16 when the original manufacturer (Grupo Sheikh) either shut down or just stopped producing them. The design was "copied" and are now made under the name Tasili in 450x450 by a company called Infinity Ceramic Design.... or at least I think thats what they're called .

Reply to Long shot looking for a couple of these in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen