Search the forum,

Discuss Long cold winter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I am SO looking forward to some warmer weather... certainly seems to have been a long cold winter hasn't it.?

G

Gazzer

Too true it has and i have a theory when the weather is cold and wet people dont spend...must hibernate :smilewinkgrin:

Roll on the sunny days and driving home from work with the windows down. :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

That is true neale... dull weather seems to make customers dull...

Outside work like paving has taken a battering... but good forecast this week , so maybe customers will be out and about and things pick up for those that are quiet.:thumbsup:

A

albyshellshear

Bring on the sunny smiles everybody looks and feels better in bright light, never been a winter person myself I like the outdoor life gardening ect. After the last few years we're due a good summer, as you say it might buck the downward trend and get people to go out and spend.

G

Gazzer

I am serious about the hibernation part. When its time for the 1st cut of the lawns then i think people start to get motivated.

D

david campbell

bring on the sunny days if it brings the customers out of cold storage

and i can get the tomatoe and chilli plants outside:smilewinkgrin:

W

White Room

Still a bit of a chill but the sun makes a great difference, even popped a few clays today:thumbsup:

Reaction score
I spent the day finally filling in a trench I had dug back in November, the work kept me warm but the sun was a bonus :thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

we went out for a walk over a limestone escarpment yesterday, t was hovering around zero degrees, but these two took ther coats off 'cos they were runnng around so much. It was a beautiful sunny day.

Reply to Long cold winter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen