Discuss Liverpool Hall and downstairs bathroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

mike1212

Hi I am looking at getting my hall and downstairs bathroom tiled in natural travertine. The travertine is going to be sourced from perfect home and garden (recommended by Dave), unless someone knows a local company which provides high quality products. When I looked last year I picked an opus pattern for the floor and polished for the walls.

Not sure how many meters of tiling yet, the floor will need to be self levelled and I would like skirting made from the tiles. The old plastered walls have been removed and awaiting new boarding to be fitted to ensure a perfect surface.

I would like someone who can provide a good job and pictures of previous jobs

Cheers
Mike

I

Ian

Please contact Mike via PM if you are interested in this job offer. Thanks for posting this offer of work.

Reply to Liverpool Hall and downstairs bathroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello all, After years of abuse, the bathroom needed an overhaul from top to bottom. Out...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay