Search the forum,

Discuss Light Switch hidden in tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

Potential customer has seen a switch which is set into or behind a tile and you just touch the tile to operate, hence you could have it in a shower. Anybody come across anthing like this? he doesn't want a pull switch or a switch outside the bathroom.
thanks

J

jay

sounds like a touch pad recessed into tile yes have seen them they come in many colors not cheap thou:8:

B

Benny Tiler

A company called sensorbility sell them, there loads of info on their website. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link though?

They look great if they do what they say on the website!

D

diamondtiling

Sensorbility Ltd. | Bathroom and Kitchen

There you go FH.

:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Daz

My neighbour has these. They are really groovy :thumbsup:.

You can have the sensor hidden behind a single tile or group of tiles which are isolated with a line of silicone around them. You can also have many sensors located around the room, i.e. an on/off switch at the door entrance, a dimmer control in the shower and dimmer over the bath. All good fun :lol:.

Reply to Light Switch hidden in tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen