Discuss Licensed tiler in Sydney, 50+ years in experience - AMA in the Advice Forum for Australian Tilers area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My name is Jepp, the co-owner of Leerberg Tiling Pty Ltd, a licensed tiling company in NSW, Australia with over 50 years of experience in the field. I recently just joined this forum and thrilled by all the great threads and replies this place have. I've also seen a lot of people with questions related to tiling in Australia as well.

So, I'm happy to open this thread up as an Ask-Me-Anything, in case there's anything you'd like to know about tiling in Sydney and Australia in general.

Looking forward to providing value in this community!

Reply to Licensed tiler in Sydney, 50+ years in experience - AMA in the Advice Forum for Australian Tilers area at TilersForums.com