Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Leicester Bathroom and Lavatory Job in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

N

nirmal1982

BATHROOM

1700 - 1700 2.4high

Work needing doing:
Remove existing 1700 bath tub on the left hand side of bathroom and replace with a 1700 by 700 lakes walk in shower enclosure. Install shower, possibly concealed shower valve and fixed head.

Move existing sink, from the wall directly in front, to the wall on the right with a new one that has an integrated vanity unit. Replace, the radiator next to this sink, with a 1 meter high heated towel rail. Above the sink, replace the existing mirrorred unit with a new one, that has an integrated shaver socket

For the ceiling, skimming, and four spotlinghts, one with an integrated extractor fan.

Tile floors and walls in bathroom. about 16 square meters in total

TOILET

1700 by 900

Remove existing toilet directly infront of the door, and replace with a concealed cistern, back to wall pan. Install a small radiator within this room, which has already been bought. For the ceiling, install, 2 spotlights and skim it. Tile floor and ceiling about 11 square meters.

I would really like a trader with some good ratings to give me a price on this job. I want somebody that i can trust and allocate the work to with immediate effect.

With respect to payment, this can be in anyway desired, even cash if need be. I will supply all of the materials, which can be verified by the tradesmen prior to purchase.

Can someone please help

Kind Regards
Nirmal

D

Deleted member 9966

If you're interested in this work, please contact the member directly via private message.

Reply to Leicester Bathroom and Lavatory Job in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks