Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Leave or not to leave in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

py rookie

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Was on there a few months taking bout my boss man giving me a letter saying I can't not working within 60 miles of his house,I'm on his books.ive had an offer from a firm to go and work for them as a subby.only thing is I will have to go self employed,and pick up my own tiles etc,and have a family.need some advice really on wat to do.cheers

L

lizzardtong

tell him about that offer and see what he thinks
and will it be better to work as a subby for them. will they pay on time. did you consider your costs etc. you have pros and cones on both sides

py rookie

TF
Arms
Reaction score
He won't like it one has it's his competition.ive asked for more money,told me no chance.got my own tools and van bought them each pay day,only cost is fuel I think

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
sre you currently employed by this company at present? if so how will the money differ and do you get holiday pay etc and van just now?

subby does not fill me with confidence they will bin you the seconfd they feel like it,has your employer looked after you or do you feel unhappy in your job?

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
employed full time with a company van and holiday pay....cant say i would consider leaving that to subby for 1 company, whats your gripes with employer cant you discuss them with him n try n even it out

Reply to Leave or not to leave in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks