Search the forum,

Discuss Labour rate pricing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Trucker-riv

Im going on a course recomended to me at P.I.T.T. tilling in stoke on trent. ive been thinking how i would work out how much i should charge, is this something they should teach me on the course, some people said i should be charging £200 per day but not sure where there getting those figures from.

Any help would be great thanks

P

Perry

welcome Tucker some guys are worth £300 a day some are not worth £10 a day its what you produce and of what quality makes the price you can charge no one should get paid just because they have turned up:pete

D

davy_G

I usually say £15 an hour when i quote for a job. I tell the client what needs doing, ie remove tiles, skirting, cleaning walls, lifting lino etc. I give them a ballpark of how many hours it might take me and suggest if they do it then it saves them money. I make more tiling than preping so hopefully they bit the bullet and do it. I usually ring a few nights before the job starts so see what state the place is in. Also if i need to do less than 2 hours prep i dont charge for it.
Maybe £20 an hour is more realistic in alot of locations. Area & ability dependant i think.

F

Fekin

welcome Tucker some guys are worth £300 a day some are not worth £10 a day its what you produce and of what quality makes the price you can charge no one should get paid just because they have turned up:pete

Good reply :thumbsup:

Reply to Labour rate pricing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen