Search the forum,

Discuss kenny dalglish - 3yr contract in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

great to see kenny getting the liverpool job on a permanent basis today.
he's done a brilliant job and its nice to see him get the job he loves.
all the liverpool fans idolise him and it will be good for football to see kenny and fergie go toe to toe next season...

he's got us right up the table, playing really good attacking football and kuyt, lucas, meireles and maxi look transformed under him...add the fact hes replaced torres with suarez and carroll and given spearing, flannagan, robinson and kelly a chance, then it all looks good for the reds next season!!

since hes been back, if you average his results it shows hes only 2 points behind man utd.....when you think thats been without gerrard and the squad we've got, it just goes to show how good a manager he is......

new contract for steve clarke too and plenty of money to spend all points to a brighter future for lfc!!

well done to our new owners for giving the fans what they wanted :thumbsup:

D

diamondtiling

King Kenny is the much needed boost that Anfield was desperate for, I really think he will do great things at Liverpool.

I

Ian

Is next season going to be any good for you lot? It would appear to be coming together now after a few dark seasons, but you do promise alot every year!!!!

D

doug boardley

I think he'll steady the ship, but I can't really see liverpool winning anything major for a good few years yet.

A

Aston

jealousy will get you knowhere bri ;0)

oh by the way, you'vegone past the 2000 post mark without anybody noticing,,,,c,mon tf sort it out lol

I

Ian

jealousy will get you knowhere bri ;0)

oh by the way, you'vegone past the 2000 post mark without anybody noticing,,,,c,mon tf sort it out lol

No jealousy here mate!!!!! Forest are 2 wins away from prem football now, so we might see you next season. Thanks for noticing the 2k, to be fair it's normally me who does the TF stats!!!!

C

Colour Republic

Looks like Kenny might have just got us European football next season which is nothing short of a miracle considering where he found us in the table, the man walks on water! If Man city fluff it at the last hurdle we may even have Champions League!!!! OK that might be pushing it! but Kenny has given me the belief.

The season for is no longer failure, The King back on the throne is good enough for me, if he does mange to pull of CL football then i'm placing money on us doing the treble next season!

S

Stewart

Think it would be good for Liverpool not to be in Europe next season. King Kenny is good, but would do him and the team the world of good to concentrate on the premiership and and build up from there. If in Europe the fans and the board will end up with unreal expectations and pile the pressure on and probably result on the early demise of Kenny as manager....IMO

D

diamondtiling

When a manager as great as Alex Ferguson makes comments like that it can only be a good thing, he knows that KK is the right choice at Liverpool.
Lets see what next season brings.

Reply to kenny dalglish - 3yr contract in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen