Search the forum,

Discuss kenny dalglish - 3yr contract in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

great to see kenny getting the liverpool job on a permanent basis today.
he's done a brilliant job and its nice to see him get the job he loves.
all the liverpool fans idolise him and it will be good for football to see kenny and fergie go toe to toe next season...

he's got us right up the table, playing really good attacking football and kuyt, lucas, meireles and maxi look transformed under him...add the fact hes replaced torres with suarez and carroll and given spearing, flannagan, robinson and kelly a chance, then it all looks good for the reds next season!!

since hes been back, if you average his results it shows hes only 2 points behind man utd.....when you think thats been without gerrard and the squad we've got, it just goes to show how good a manager he is......

new contract for steve clarke too and plenty of money to spend all points to a brighter future for lfc!!

well done to our new owners for giving the fans what they wanted :thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

Looks like Kenny might have just got us European football next season which is nothing short of a miracle considering where he found us in the table, the man walks on water! If Man city fluff it at the last hurdle we may even have Champions League!!!! OK that might be pushing it! but Kenny has given me the belief.

The season for is no longer failure, The King back on the throne is good enough for me, if he does mange to pull of CL football then i'm placing money on us doing the treble next season!

Reply to kenny dalglish - 3yr contract in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.