Search the forum,

Discuss Just purchased some app licenses for some forums in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We run Tapatalk on most of our forums, but on our sparky forum we run our own app as well as tapatalk. Seems to work out well, in fact, works out most of our regulars have phones that they can download apps for (mostly Android or iOS). So rather than paying for Tapatalk, I've found nearly all people that hit the site on a mobile that want to visit the site again (even just a few times during a homeowner having a boit of work done and wanting to check it's being done right) and get the notification about a FREE app, download it.

So the hit-rate compared to Tapatalk (which is nearly always hardcore users of the sites - as it's a paid-app and not free) is massive.

So I've had a couple of drinks, as you do, and it turns out I've just bought 8 forum app licenses for both Android and iOS (so 16 licenses in total) and this next week is going to be busy.

Expect a free app for the forum on iOS and Android in only the amount of time it takes for apple and google to approve them (I'm nearly ready for submitting them all only after about an hour).

Reply to Just purchased some app licenses for some forums in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen