Search the forum,

Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

I don’t find that many 32mm holes are left visible! Try some of these cheaper one out marc, they are the same as ats sell and others. Save your expensive one for the special occasion holes

F

Flintstone

E63A490B-2F09-40F1-BCEC-A8833A65DC94.png

O

Old Mod

So over last few weeks I’ve accumulated a thing or two :D
Well ya know......don’t always get time to post it. :)

Most of it came from Sam @Pro Tiler Tools,
Got to admit, excellent customer service, reasonable prices, fast delivery, (long as Scott has nothing to do with it! :p
And Sam’s very knowledgable, long as you don’t want to know about tools! Haha :rolleyes: just kidding, kinda. :D
6C67AA61-3BDF-4DF9-9676-F1C054CB81D8.jpeg BF99C8F4-04C3-487E-A52E-EE7724444447.jpeg FE07A9E8-591F-47C8-A056-31F4EB704263.jpeg 1F3DD29F-C67D-475A-A263-62A3758D3348.jpeg AA9939DB-E62E-42FB-BEE5-A2ADE6C47395.jpeg

O

Old Mod

I don’t find that many 32mm holes are left visible! Try some of these cheaper one out marc, they are the same as ats sell and others. Save your expensive one for the special occasion holes
This was bought for a specific purpose and I needed 24 perfectly identical clean hoes. :)
It’s more than paid for itself :D

O

Old Mod

I have not used yet, I'm waiting for other tools
raimondi, for large formats.
you'll know everything when they arrive. :)
I have 2 jobs coming and I'm modernizing myself. ahaahha
Is a long wait for power Raizor Antonio, I thought February 15th?

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen