Search the forum,

Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Anything more than a skim of levelling compound then I just stick off cuts of tiles to level datum heights and flood it to them!

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
These
20190206_105602.jpg
Julian

H

hmtiling

RE the level pins. I find high spot and add a 3mm packer.Tape a steel rule to a staff on 0 from datum then go round the room marking depths to raise on the floor. Then cut all the pins down to size and stick them to the spot ive marked

H

hmtiling

RE the level pins. I find high spot and add a 3mm packer.Tape a steel rule to a staff on 0 from datum then go round the room marking depths to raise on the floor. Then cut all the pins down to size and stick them to the spot ive marked
only on a deep pour though. packers on a thinner one

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen