Search the forum,

Discuss Is a washboy suitable for wall cleaning? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Lianne

I am in the process of tiling my bathroom walls (only), please can you tell me if it is worth investing in a washboy, and if they are suitable for walls? I have another couple of DIY projects where it may be used (again for walls), but I just wondered about suitability, because these items always seem to be listed as floor cleaning tools.

Thanks, in advance, for any advice you can give.

Lianne

L

Lianne

That's brilliant. Thanks for the advice. All I need to do now is learn how to use one effectively!!

Lianne

T

Turkish

I`d use the sponge it comes with! Using the washboy may scratch the tiles! :lol:(sorry, in just one of those moods!) Yes Lianne it`s a fantastic bit of kit but get a decent one, i use a Karl Dahm and it is excellent, worth the money

Turkish:thumbsup:

S

smurf21

yea washboys are fantastic i never have to grout any more my washboy does it all and i only pay him £2 a metre.:happy::yes:

Reply to Is a washboy suitable for wall cleaning? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen