Search the forum,

Discuss iPhone 4G Unveiled. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn3OCIcE8ds]YouTube - iPhone 4 unveiled[/ame]
Note that the video has only 300 views right now.

Check that in a week I bet it's near 1 million.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
that has to a good add on as well..:thumbsup:
Yeah, I struggle to get reception in my house on the 3GS, stick my sim in a nokia from 1995 and it works with nearly full reception. The 3g also cuts out using sat-nav at just the perfect moment. :D:D

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Brilliant: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORcu-c-qnjg&feature=channel]YouTube - iPhone 4's new gyroscope[/ame]

there are loads of these, just click to go to YT and follow them, I'll not keep annoying you all posting them lol

Note how well he pulls off a presentation that's been planned as if it were live TV. He always does the first showing of his products and always has.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Might be okay this time next year they'll be far cheaper and I can't see apple doing a whole new phone in that time, it'll just be improvements to it like they did from the iphone to the iphone 3gs and so on. So hang in there and term your contract this time next year if it's still running. Put yourself on the lowest tariff a day before calling up to term your contact. It'll cost you far less to do unless you've had a contract you can't reduce at any point.

Saying that, all networks will offer it now (or most) so you may find competition so they might not be so expensive in comparison to when just o2 did them but they might still have a fixed price.

M

Matt

Can't wait for this :thumbsup:

Looks like it may actually have a decent camera this time around! :lol:

R

RodgerQ

i think apple themselves set the tarrifs for the i-phone, im sure i read that somewhere and thats why they dont ever seem competitive compared to other phones. ive never liked the i-phone simply because it was feature-lacking but i like the latest one, even though the camera is still only a measly 5mp.

i got a SE satio on the back of all the promises of apps to match the i-phone etc etc but its never even came close to half way matching the i-phone apps market. the camera is great though and its been prettty faultless but i'll defo look at that 4G when im due to upgrade

rodgerq

Reply to iPhone 4G Unveiled. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen