Search the forum,

Discuss In a recent survey of dwarfs (small people) ......... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

After just browsing the forum it seems everyone is a Plumber on here these days

Yes your right - all of them asking how to use a tile cutter!!
You just scribe the tile with the bloody thing and hit it with a hammer. But then again it’s mechanical so it’s bound to be complicated and manufactured faulty.

W

Waluigi

yes there are a lot of ‘professional tilers’ asking some very basic questions. I think the system might be flawed.......well, they let me in :D

W

WetSaw

After just browsing the forum it seems everyone is a Plumber on here these days
IMG-20180130-WA0005.jpeg 20160121_145307.jpg

;)

W

Waluigi

What makes a Plumber?

For me, it’s someone who has either got his Certificates and done ten years in the game or someone with no tickets and 12 years in the game.

So if you meet that criteria you’re OK in my book. :thumbsup:

I got my Certs in the early 90’s and have been in the game 26 years now :(

Tiling is just my hobby :tearsofjoy:

Nah I love it really, great trade to be involved with. :handok:

T

Time's Ran Out

What makes a Plumber?

For me, it’s someone who has either got his Certificates and done ten years in the game or someone with no tickets and 12 years in the game.

So if you meet that criteria you’re OK in my book. :thumbsup:

I got my Certs in the early 90’s and have been in the game 26 years now :(

Tiling is just my hobby :tearsofjoy:

Nah I love it really, great trade to be involved with. :handok:

The best joke so far!!

Reply to In a recent survey of dwarfs (small people) ......... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen