Search the forum,

Discuss Import tiles from Israel? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

Nicole

-
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have a question, I saw a company in Israel that produces a successful and very attractive tile. Can I import from Israel? Do they have all the necessary permits to import a product into our customs? They asked me what document I needed to import the product?

Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have a question, I saw a company in Israel that produces a successful and very attractive tile. Can I import from Israel? Do they have all the necessary permits to import a product into our customs? They asked me what document I needed to import the product?

Thank you :)
You're importing to where?

Last edited:

Nicole

-
Reaction score
I think you need to speak to your customs department in your own country
I tried but you know how it is ... one throws me to the other and nobody knows to say exactly what it takes .. I was even offered to do this through a local importer and pay some "Pennies" for the service
[automerge]1574538255[/automerge]
I need about one container for one specific sample. Do you think I should look for a local importer and do it with him? Will it be the easiest? Thank's

Last edited:

Reply to Import tiles from Israel? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen