Search the forum,

Discuss I'm selling a reason to sell on the forum in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

I woke up this moring to a my 3 year old smacking me in the head a foot long fire truck .... not a pleasant way to wake up
He was obviously doing his little bit for charity and showing you that if he ever has to call childline, you'll deeply regret it! :p

Q

Qwerty

There are so many charities we could support...... MS Society, Cancer charities etc etc.
I think itsva great idea and looking forward to contributing

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you saying if we want to sell something a % goes to a charity? Why? If you want to give to charity just give to charity.
The seller sets the % and the buyers cash is used. Saves the seller needing to do much extra if they're already digging something out the shed and posting it.

And the members get to periodically choose the charities so we kinda do it like a group all campaigning to a cause.

Why do people do coffee mornings and sponsored runs when people can just give anyway?

It's more to do with the campaigning. :D

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
i dont really see how, its optional wether you want to donate anything, its just an option IF you want too, i think its a great idea has give me the incentive to clear up the lock up and find all the stuff thats been sat unused for a year or 2, i can flog on because i dont use it, keep some of money and donate some to charity, i probably wouldnt do it other wise id just let it sit in the lockup for who knows how long, everybody wins in my eyes, it depends on opinion i guess

Reply to I'm selling a reason to sell on the forum in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen