Search the forum,

Discuss Holiday Auto Reply Emails - Are they off if you're back off holiday? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We're getting a lot of automatic replies to emails sent from the forum (thread subscription emails so ours are automated too). The irony. Emails automatically talking to each other eh?

Anyway, I fear a lot of the owners of the email addresses will actually be off holiday as I have seen quite a few that have been landing in my inbox for a few weeks. So assuming the average holiday is about 2 weeks, I'm guessing some of you guys may have forgotten that they're active and need to turn them off?

With some, you'll still get the original emails - so perhaps can't tell if they're on. With others though, it'll stop you from receiving the email, and I didn't want any of you to lose business either way.

So if you are back off holiday, I hope you had a really good time, but please check that your email responders are all switch off or back to normal.

Thought I'd give you the heads up. I'm getting dozens a day if not more. And I'm just hoping you are actually all on holiday.

All the best

Dan

Reply to Holiday Auto Reply Emails - Are they off if you're back off holiday? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen