Search the forum,

Discuss Hi. Looking for help with cleaning and sealing porcelain tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jennyR

Hi. I an hoping to find someone who can clean and seal our new porcelain tiles (they aren't polished). We bought them from Tilegiant - tile is called Concept and we have the cream and the light grey colors - tile giant told us that they didn't need sealing. They were laid in May as part of a major refurb of our house and they have suffered somewhat from builders dust, etc. I think that they need a very deep clean and some kind of seal - and I don't really want to do this myself!! Advice on who to approach much appreciated. Thanks. We are in Dorking Surrey.

W

White Room

Hi and welcome...I'm sure I used LTP grimex on my glazed porcelain tiles and they came up a treat.

P

Perry

Jenny you may want a cleaner or the builder should I say the tiles shouldn't absorbe anything is the grout ok and what colour ?

Reply to Hi. Looking for help with cleaning and sealing porcelain tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen