Search the forum,

Discuss Heres my entry for Job of the month! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

I swear I could do better than that blindfolded!

Normally people are taking the pee when the say that but in this case I lay money on that you could!

Last edited by a moderator:
W

White Room

At the end of the day it's down to the customers, from Andys photos I caught a glimpse of the client who probably thought it was a good price and that was the only option they were looking at....there soon complaining when it goes belly up and than probably want it sorted for next to nothing.

M

Mr Tiler

I've shared this one on my Facebook page.

It's been said time and time again, but I now can honestly say that IS the worst effort I have ever seen!
yeh mate I think its the least effort too! everything that can be bad about a job is in there how he managed to do such a bad job I don't know.

P

Plumbing Tiler

So much thats so wrong in such a small room, a real achievement!, hats off to them, truly shocking work, not even up to DIY standard, Stevie Wonder would've done a better job!

Reply to Heres my entry for Job of the month! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen