Search the forum,

Discuss help with stubbon stains on wall tiles after grouting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sillyme

Big hello from St.Hello to all on the forum,after grouting wall tiles and wiping them down several times they still have some stains on that won't come off !!! HELP please:mad2:

S

sillyme

They are ceramic tiles and we used MAPEI cement based flexible wall and floor grout

G

Gazzer

When you say " MAPEI cement based flexible wall and floor grout" was this an all in one ready mixed or 2 separate items ?
Ooops sorry, thats me reading to fast...Ok was this Ultracolour ? What colour was it ?

S

sillyme

When you say " MAPEI cement based flexible wall and floor grout" was this an all in one ready mixed or 2 separate items ?
Ooops sorry, thats me reading to fast...Ok was this Ultracolour ? What colour was it ?

Doesn't say Ultra colour on the pack,but it was biege

C

chill1

Try T-cut (not coloured), needs a bit of polishing but leaves a great finish - ceramic tiles only though. Had no probs in the past.

Reply to help with stubbon stains on wall tiles after grouting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen