Discuss Help Needed To Fix Botched Tile Job In North London in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Sienna

Had a horrendous experience with a bunch of rogue tilers who didn't secure floorboards in the bathroom, put down Ditra on top without informing me that this was an inappropriate substrate and now obviously the grout has cracked. Because it's a high water area, I can't proceed and my building work has ground to a complete halt.

I am not sure whether cement board over the floorboards or taking everything up and replacing with ply will be necessary but I'll need someone to come and assess. I'll also need an account of the current work in an unbiased, professional letter as I think I plan to take the old builders to the small claims court.

Reply to Help Needed To Fix Botched Tile Job In North London in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks