Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Help needed tiler needing work experience in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

danc87

hi i have recently finished a 3month tiling course and then a further 3 months with a tiling company unfortunatly the company lost their contract and was wondering if you would be able to offer me a position in your company im a hard worker and am wishing to further my experience.I live in Harwich Essex but am more then willing to travel to work please someone help me

D

doug boardley

unfortunately mate, I'm at the wrong end of the country (and also quiet at the mo) to help you out, but I admire your initiative and hope you get fixed up soon:thumbsup:

D

Daz

Good luck with finding something. I'm an hour or so away from you, but haven't got enough on to be able to help you long term mate, sorry.

D

danc87

any work would be greatly apreciated the experience is more important to me then nething thanks for the post :)

Reply to Help needed tiler needing work experience in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks