Search the forum,

Discuss hardibacker price in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

johnryan

hello all, just wanted to ask if anyone knows the price of hardibacker at ctd at the moment. i need to price a job today, but not sure if it's still 7.50 per sheet right now. or if anyone knows where i can get a good price on it in the kent area at the moment. need to get the estimate sent off today, and cant seem to log on to ctds' site for some reason, and don't want to quote then find out the hardis more than i thought. i need 45 sheets of it so will cost me a bit if i get it wrong. thanks in advance for any help here. cheers.

john

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
They will do you a good deal for 45 sheets

J

johnryan

thanks for the update everyone :thumbsup:, was hoping the price had stayed the same. can get on and do the quote now.

J

johnryan

thanks for that dave, i didn't get this one for some reason. that's an amazing price on the ardex x7 there, and keraquick and the weber spf has stayed the same too :thumbsup:glad to see the hardi is the same too, gonna need quite a lot of that over the next few weeks.

D

Dougs Third Go

Travis perkins are charging £16 per sheet (hb 250),,,won't be going there again:thumbsdown:

Reply to hardibacker price in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen