Search the forum,

Discuss Happy St Patrick's day! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

Half of Northern Ireland will be drinking Buckfast and the other half will be going out of their way to be offended.:lol:

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Paddy was caught cheating and went to see the priest at confession. He told him he was really ashamed of what he had done.
Father said he had to tell him what he had done and who with to be given his sentence.
paddy said he was so ashamed that he couldn't say who it was.

Father said 'was it Jane from the post office?'
no reply
father said 'was it Mary from the dairy'
again no reply,
father said 'was it Claire from over there?'
paddy said 'it's really that bad I can't say'

father said 'ok my child, say 1000 Hail Marys and donate to the children's home £100 and you shall be forgiven'

pleased to be given forgiveness paddy walked out, standing there was mick who said 'you took ages in there did you get what you went for?'

paddy said 'too right, three dead certs for Saturday night'

Reply to Happy St Patrick's day! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is the Happy Valentines Day Thread. :) Happy Valentines to you all. We hope you and your...
Replies
Views
HI Ive just completed 2 bathrooms for a customer and they have not paid me . After several...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have just had someone tile my front path but to me it looks a little odd, but no idea...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen