Search the forum,

Discuss Happy New Year in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
:grouphug:

On behalf of all the team at tilersforums.com I wish you a Happy New Year!

I hope 2008 is thriving with business for the pro's and is stress-free for the DIYers. Happy Tiling. :)

:thumbsup: :hurray:

D

DHTiling

same to you mate......

Cheers DF & DH..I have personally learned a lot from you guys this year...long live the forums.....Gazzer

You to gaz mate..i have met a good friend in you bruv......:grin:

And a special thanks to DAN for putting his trust in me to help run the forums...:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GazTech

Cheers DF & DH..I have personally learned a lot from you guys this year...long live the forums.....Gazzer

R

Raja

happy new year to all from don valley tiling god bless hope you all prosper in ur businesses and any other ventures u take on

A

ASCASC

Happy New Year to one and all. May you all prosper but leave some work for me.:hurray:

F

frogeye

Happy New Year from all at Frogeye Tiling!(so that will be just me then):lol:

thanks for a useful, informative and friendly forum

frogeye

A

alarmeng

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Just like to say thanks for all the help ive recieved from you guys.

Have a good night as i will.

Happy new year to you all.

Again many thanks

Gaz

M

Marty

Message of Good Will

In the New Year, may all your disappointments be at least tolerable,
your speeding fines be affordable, your orgasms be absolutely earth shattering and your contraceptives effective.

May your affairs remain a secret and your xxups undiscovered...May your road rage be mild and your tiling failures minimal.

Here's to surviving 2008

:8: Marty

T

Tilestiles

Happy New Year everyone & thanks for all the advice given on this excellent forum. I am sure we will all need each others help at sometime in 2008.

***tony***

TF
Arms
Reaction score
wishing all the team, and members great new year in 2008
best tiling site going by far
(would put in a nice pic if I could)

Reply to Happy New Year in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread as the only other...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Merry (almost) Christmas TilersForums.com! It is already that time of year again when we say...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen