Search the forum,

Discuss Halfords Variable speed angle grinder in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MTiler

Hi peeps

Im looking into getting a variable speed grinder. Halfords do a cheap one does anyone know if its any good or am I better off paying more for a decent one? Im mainly going to use it for cutting glass mosaics.

cheers
MissyT

F

faithhealer

I like that Dave but will have to wait behind the other 200 tools on my wish list.

M

MTiler

I like that Dave but will have to wait behind the other 200 tools on my wish list.

Same here, I'll stick to a bog standard handheld grinder for now. But can it do curves such as in the pic attached?

Attachments

• Bisazza course Italy 073.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 112
D

doug boardley

I tend to stay clear of cheap tools, I think they're a false economy,a day can be wasted if it packs up after every few jobs imo:thumbsup:

Reply to Halfords Variable speed angle grinder in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen