Search the forum,

Discuss Had to go back to a job! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Well it was done 27 years ago and the Lady wanted a NEW BATHROOM!
And I'am posting my picture of a bathroom that wasn't tiled by me - it was done by an apprentice I had 27 years ago.
But Little John and I were back there today to start the strip out.
1319205622657.jpg 1319205650156.jpg
She's hoping the New Shower room will last as long.
I've told her I can't guarantee that I'll be back next time, but perhaps my son will be taking his son to do it:lol:

S

stephen street

Hi phil,
Yes your right, I'm one of the many hundreds of people that claim to know the leg end(always was crap at spelling.)that has become a something in his own life time.
You must also be familiar with my old mate Lol(this is not one of the coded refs used so much to day,its his name.Chance at last,What does "lol" mean?) Palmer.
Lol I believe was Bob H's best man some years ago,no idea why? He was only average, to give him the benefit of the doubt.(Only joking L P )
I had intended to reply to your plastering skills.You are showing your age you have to be in you 50s to have been required to plaster to be a tiler.
Foot note,was Bob Howard any good as a tiler?(be careful not to be liablous, he is a powerful man now.) Or was he like most that "Went Upstairs"promoted to get him off the tools.
Steve.

Reply to Had to go back to a job! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.