Search the forum,

Discuss Grouts bal or mapei? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi,

I am going to be grouting my bathroom & shower enclosure and am looking between Mapei and Bal grouts... is one any better than the other?

Thanks

E

Edd The Tiler

I regularly use Bal Micromax and have never had any problems, although I know a few people who have had issues with it.

The best grout you'll get in my opinion is the Kerakoll Fugabella grout. it's so easy to work with, cleans off easily and is well priced. I've been ordering it through Pro Tiler Tools online. That's what i'd reccomend using.

Reply to Grouts bal or mapei? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen