Search the forum,

Discuss granfix prices in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

james

was wondering if anyone has a up to date price list from granfix, as i was thinking of buying addy in bulk.
cheers james

G

garretridge

dont by granfix the best addy on the market is pci nano lite i use it on everything including natural stone, so light to work with its light so easy to mix sticks like mad no battons needed take hours of a job easy to use hope this helps! :yes:

P

Perry

dont by granfix the best addy on the market is pci nano lite i use it on everything including natural stone, so light to work with its light so easy to mix sticks like mad no battons needed take hours of a job easy to use hope this helps! :yes:
Yes its one of the best adhesives on the market but aint cheap :pCI Pete lol

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
granfix i probably wouldnt use it if i was desperate absolute rubbish
not true LM , granfix flexi adhesive are pretty good mate , i use many different brands including pci , mapei , butech, bal and imo theres is nothing wrong with their powders , dont use their flexi grouts tho...

J

james

i heard the addy was good so was just going to use that, think ill always stick to bal as my choice for grout.

Reply to granfix prices in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen