Currently reading:
granfix prices

Discuss granfix prices in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

turnip

TF
Arms
speak to granfix for a pricelist and pallet prices, i have used them on and off over the years, and recommend these products: the supergrip ready mixed is good (and doesnt stink) as is the rsf white and grey, also been using the marblefix, good gear. the white wall grout needs to be knocked up stiff, since the more you play with it the wetter it gets! wouldnt recommend slatefix, or the grouts particularly, so keep to bal and ardex for them. the fast set by the way is not rapid setting. you could also try weber for similar prices, pci not so good, their supergrip equivalent stinks like you wouldnt believe,...hope thats some help

andy-p

TF
Arms
its brilliant stuff
the fastsets so good you can move the tiles the next day

total sh!te
pj you must have had a dodgy bag or something mate, done a 6m2 bathroom floor today with granfix spf rapid , the tiles were 600x300 porcs and i used a 16 mm trowel , fitted tiles had lunch and cleared up , checked tiles and they were rock solid, grouted and out the door by 2 o clock , i have been using it quite a bit lately and never had any problems with it ...

P

pjtiler

pj you must have had a dodgy bag or something mate, done a 6m2 bathroom floor today with granfix spf rapid , the tiles were 600x300 porcs and i used a 16 mm trowel , fitted tiles had lunch and cleared up , checked tiles and they were rock solid, grouted and out the door by 2 o clock , i have been using it quite a bit lately and never had any problems with it ...
aye you could be right
but why the fack would anyone want to use unreliable adhesive
i,ll stick with the big boys thankyou

Reply to granfix prices in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Mapei Academy Mapei UK Free Tiling Courses Practical or Online The ceramic course covers the following points: Substrate Preparation do’s and don’ts The Importance of Priming and Levelling...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.