Search the forum,

Discuss Good news from CTD in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
NEWS FROM CTD FOR 2015
CTD Acquires TILE DEPOT - We are delighted to reveal the expansion of the CTD Group which now includes TILE DEPOT. Tile Depot is a tile retailer operating from 19 outlets in London and the South East. We are excited about the acquisition and the integration of the sites into our network. Tile Depot’s 98 employees will now join the CTD team as we strengthen our presence in the growing markets.

Reply to Good news from CTD in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen