Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Good 110v Wet Tile Cutter? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

forneamax

My old Vitrex Versatile Power Pro 560 is dying out and I need to replace it but for the life of me I can't find a decent 110Volt replacement. I would buy this model again if I could but it has been discontinued and replaced by a plasticky 230v only.
Is the UK market really this scarce for 110V bench wet tile cutters or am I looking in the wrong place? All I can find is one 750W Vitrex which is double the weight at 15kg as opposed to around 7kg and reviews are not great for it, one Rubi at around £400(not sure if I would spend that much) and also it's even heavier at 17kg and another one that I forgot the name of but it looks like a toy anyway.

Does anyone have any good suggestions on a good 110V wet tile cutter preferably under £300? Or is it possible to import one from another country(not sure if anyone else uses the 110v system besides US)?

U

Unused Account 1

The rubis very good mate had min ten years ,been battered still going strong ,just use good blades ,worth it mate

Reaction score
im on an ex hire husqvarna ts230 110v its awesome. ebay purchase for £20. only thing is blades are not the easiest to find. 230x25.6. unless you want to pay 60 quid a blade you have to look around. did recently get a bosch blade for it for £20 which has been going through porcelain like butter. spares not the easiest to find either.. the tables plastic & will no doubt get broken, struggling to find a spare. Dunno what mine weighs, probably circa 20kg but who cares what it weighs???? you only move it once a day hopefully.

B

Bill

Vitrex Power Pro 750 Wet Saw 110v 103421 | Buy Vitrex Wet Saws Online from Pro Tiler Tools

Topps have some too but limited stock

Top tip when searching google....use keywords like .....110v wet tile cutter........

Reply to Good 110v Wet Tile Cutter? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks