Staff member
Reaction score
General Posting Etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to General Posting Etiquette in the Forum Rules area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

• Question
Hi Folks Wanted some advice and thoughts on using a wall tile on the floor. The floor is a newly screeded floor. The tile is a Porcelanosa ceramic tile 33.3 X 59.2mm (8.6mm thick) link to tile here The spec sheet doesn't tell me the COF Rating (as its sold as a wall tile). I know the general...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Had a tiler in to tile a living room (12m2). Bought the tiles ourselves. Came home to the job done and noticed slight colour variants in the tiles laid down. Pointed it out to the tiler who said he had noticed the differences in the tiles but the codes on the tiles were the same so he kept...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I am after some advise...I am mid 40's, have worked in an office environment my whole working life...I bloody hate it and have been thinking of retraining and starting up as a sole trader doing domestic tiling. I am pretty good at DIY, have tiled my own house etc. And so to my...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Good morning, I've used this site a number of times for tiling info and have always found it really useful, but this time I wanted to post a question before I start a tiling job. I am about to start work on our en-suite shower. I need to remove the old tiles and (no idea what is under there i'm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Good morning, I've used this site a number of times for tiling info and have always found it really useful, but this time I wanted to post a question before I start a tiling job. I am about to start work on our en-suite shower. I need to remove the old tiles and (no idea what is under there i'm...
Replies
Views

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum