Search the forum,

Discuss FREE Worktrousers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Armadillo

Hello we are Armadillo Workwear Ltd - we've just started sponsoring the tilersforums.com

We're offering you a chance to win a pair of Blaklader 1580 Heavy duty trousers from our website www.awltd.co.uk

All you have to do is register your details on the link below

And tick the "Subscribe to Our Newsletter" box and you will be automatically entered into the price draw for January

http://www.awltd.co.uk/zen-cart/create_account.html

We will draw the winner on 4th February 2008

Discounts Discounts Discounts!

We're also offering forum members a £5 discount on any purchase over £75 when you enter the offer code TILE when purchasing. :D

Thanks in advance for choosing Armadillo Workwear.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

hello mate..( give us a name )....

I am the proud owner of a pair of those trousers and they are top notch quality lads and lasses..so get yourselves in that draw...

G

GazTech

Mine are being delivered tomorrow.....quality item....gotta be in it to win it.....Gaz

A

Armadillo

Sorry forgot to introduce myself - I'm Craig

Thanks Dave - I am glad you like them

T

tysfoot

I was goin to start a thread about work trousers....

the trousers i wear always get coated in adhesive as when im buttering the backs of tiles i wipe the excess on my trousers, i know its a bad habbit i need to get out of...

i do it that much that i broke the washing machine as it got clogged up :mad2:

I was just wondering if anyone else has that same problem. i buy my combat pants from Primark, cheap and cheerfull...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

the trousers i wear always get coated in adhesive as when im buttering the backs of tiles i wipe the excess on my trousers, i know its a bad habbit i need to get out of...

I was just wondering if anyone else has that same problem. i buy my combat pants from Primark, cheap and cheerfull...

Get yourself in the Prize Draw and you could win a pair of proper ones :)

D

DHTiling

Get on craigs site tysfoot mate and buy yourself some top quality ones ..you won,t regret it...:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Always wash off your adhesive while it's wet with a quick wipe of a sponge every tie you stand up. You must be getting it all over your van and the customers house lol

D

DHTiling

I do but in small amounts but you must walking like a cardboard cut out with that much on you..use a scraper to get the thick off and just wash as dan said.. you messy pup you......

Reply to FREE Worktrousers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen