Discuss Free Dream team for all the skin flints :) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

daj5451

He is a jock-ish........he won't know how to register for an english league...:):):)...
Less of the Jock-ish Dave.The Jocks in the league will be sitting at the top by end of the season so come on Brian get registered and dont let the Jocks down.

W

wivers

On home page go to rock and roll football and sign up.

Pick your team then when its all done go to join mini league.

Then look for Tilers Forum League and use code 112

D

DHTiling

Less of the Jock-ish Dave.The Jocks in the league will be sitting at the top by end of the season so come on Brian get registered and dont let the Jocks down.

OOOOOOOOOO...you in the prem now...you will be at the bottom.......:grin:

N

NW tiler

Just joined the league (Av it)..... is it normal to be able to see what everyone elses team are? I've only done a lucky dip but will create my team over the next week or so.

D

dean39

Ha! that comment coming from a rangers fan.....:lol: best iv'e heard yet.....you make me laff u do.....:grin:
Well we did make the uefa cup( by pure luck ) final if memory serves me right............when was the last time you won a game?.........loo.......lol.................:hurray:

D

dean39

We all need a bit of luck bud............maybe your team might get some this year but dont bank on it.....................:grin:

O

Olz

Im second at the moment, probably the best position ill achieve all season.....................
only because the season hasn't started yet :lol::lol::lol:

W

wivers

Heres the league so far lads.

Manager Team Name Goals Assists Pts
1 Scott Thomson Saltire69 10 17 129
2 Jim Witherington Mankini FC 13 12 126
3 duncan barnett bobby balone 19 13 124
4 dean mcgowan st annesRFC 9 12 121
5 Nick james 'Av it 13 11 103
6 Oliver Scoones Oli's Turf Tilers 13 10 98
7 Lee McDermott lm ceramic wanderers 16 10 93
8 john beattie beat that 14 7 93
9 david howe Dave's shin kickers... 8 8 86
10 simon hibbitt IvegotsTILE 10 6 85
11 Robert Pollard Robbo's Rangers 11 8 75
12 jamie spence kilted tile baw kickers 11 5 67
13 Duncan Johnston Globetrotters 10 8 59

Reply to Free Dream team for all the skin flints :) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay