Search the forum,

Discuss floor screeding info in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
That website should be BANNED for it's flagrant abuse of fact most especially in relation to its flowing screed section. Some of the ridiculous comments made are quite preposterous and some of the claims have remained unsubstantiated despite several requests for case details. I know of at least 2 major screed suppliers who supply both flowing and dry screeds have asked the owner to modify some of his comments and to remove others altogether. Screeding information my eye more like screeding propoganda...........

G

Gazzer

That website should be BANNED for it's flagrant abuse of fact most especially in relation to its flowing screed section. Some of the ridiculous comments made are quite preposterous and some of the claims have remained unsubstantiated despite several requests for case details. I know of at least 2 major screed suppliers who supply both flowing and dry screeds have asked the owner to modify some of his comments and to remove others altogether. Screeding information my eye more like screeding propoganda...........

Oooops

R

Rich

I have put up a few info posts that have touched on screeds and it seems to be a bit of a spikey subject, the info seems to be hard to get hold of and when you do a lot of it seems to be wrong.

Can you recommend the best place to get the right info Alan? It is very important stuff and something that very few of us know as well as we should (inside and out).

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to floor screeding info in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.