Search the forum,

Discuss floor course in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

Ok so I'm just gonna put this out there..
Been in contact with a flooring company, this place is based in Sheffield and offer training courses to fit a quartz stone chipping and epoxy flooring, it really is nice gear, I've worked with it before and its a dam site easier than tiling I promise you and looks great, but that was a few years ago and that company died a death, imo was down to very poor marketing. It can be fitted in domestic bathroom, wetrooms, kitchens and even externally..drives etc.
The one day course for internal fitting is £260 but they need 4 people to sign up for it before they will confirm a date (I'm one) the course to be in November sometime if anybody's interested?

S

Spare Tool

Any links to the product etc? I'm in Sheffield. Could possibly be interested
Pm..

This is the gear.. C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Agg-and-Res-6.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Office-5.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_resin_bound_drive.png C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Logo-2.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_W-Natural-Collection.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_newResin01.png C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Agg-and-Res-5.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Agg-and-Res-4.jpg

W

White Room

The stuff on the drives, seen a lot of that recently, the council are doing foot paths with it round my way with it.

S

Spare Tool

The stuff on the drives, seen a lot of that recently, the council are doing foot paths with it round my way with it.
Yep its around everywhere, seen a lot in parks etc, I never did or really plan to do external work, internal doesn't matter what the weathers doing..

I

Italy

I have already seen this system, 7/8 years ago, I made two works, where before there was this quartz. Quartz was posed by one year, detached themselves the grains of quartz.
It was an inside job, where were based legs of chairs, ko quartz.
other outside, the building entrance, the same problem, slowly, slowly the entire quartz is peeling off.
to solve the problem, posed the tiles.
I do not know if work had been done badly.

S

Spare Tool

I have already seen this system, 7/8 years ago, I made two works, where before there was this quartz. Quartz was posed by one year, detached themselves the grains of quartz.
It was an inside job, where were based legs of chairs, ko quartz.
other outside, the building entrance, the same problem, slowly, slowly the entire quartz is peeling off.
to solve the problem, posed the tiles.
I do not know if work had been done badly.
I have had no problems, must have been a bad job, epoxy not mixed properly and probably no sealer coat on top..
Done right is an excellent product..

Reply to floor course in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen